Pelletteria Allegrini has adopted a precise policy to protect the privacy of users and to respect their professional ethics to ensure that personal data is processed in compliance with the rights, fundamental freedoms and personal dignity.
All information and personal data will be collected and processed with the purposes and the procedures outlined below.
Purpose of handling personal data
Leather Goods Allegrini collects information and personal data during:
• the information request phase;
• registration at the electronic store.
On such occasions you will be asked to enter a few basic personal data such as your name, surname, e-mail address, phone number, etc. for the following purposes:
• for sending information and promotional material;
• for the execution of orders made in the electronic store;
The user can at any time request the cancellation of their data from our database.
How data is processed
to. The processing of Data for these purposes will take place in both automated and non-automated ways, always in compliance with the rules of confidentiality and security provided by law.
The Data will also be processed on behalf of Pelletteria Allegrini by employees and professionals of our staff.
b. Personal Data will not in any case be disclosed to third parties.
Rights of the party concerned
In summary, Art. 13 of Law 675/96 acknowledges to the person concerned the following rights:
• access to Guarantor records;
• obtaining information about your personal data;
• obtaining the cancellation or blocking, update, rectification or integration, attesting that such operations have been brought to the attention of those to whom the data has been communicated;
• opposition, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of such data;
• Opposition to treatment for commercial or advertising purposes or market research.
Pelletteria Allegrinideclina however any liability arising from the processing of data held by its own customers.
To exercise these rights can write to Pelletteria Allegrini,
For cookies, please refer to this information: Informativa sui cookies.
Holder of the processing of personal data
The holder of the processing of personal data is:
Pelletteria Allegrini di Allegrini Filippo
Via del Moro, 24
55100 – Lucca